How Tech Cart transmits electronic advertising:
Tech Cart is committed to complying with its obligations under the Spam Act 2003. Tech Cart will not send you any unsolicited commercial electronic messages without your consent.
Central to the working of the Spam Act scheme is that recipients of such messages have the right to withdraw their consent at any time. You are at liberty to unsubscribe from the Tech Cart Database. This can be done at any time by accessing our web service communication preferences and there is an unsubscribe link embedded in each of our commercial electronic messages.
To assist Tech Cart to combat Spam we kindly request your assistance with the following:
- Please ensure that when subscribed to the Tech Cart Database we have your current details at all times, by updating us on any change in or cancellation of your email address.
- Please ensure that you unsubscribe from the Tech Cart Database if you do not wish to receive commercial messages from Tech Cart.
- If you receive a message from us after you have unsubscribed, please assume that it has been sent in error and notify us immediately.
We appreciate your cooperation.
If you require further information regarding this policy or wish to make a complaint, please contact the Tech Cart Privacy and Spam Officer:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: ATTN: Privacy and Spam Officer, Tech Cart, 18 Laceflower Court, Reedy Creek, QLD, 4227.
A senior member of staff will review your complaint within 5 business days and respond to you in writing advising what action(s) Tech Cart will take as a result of your complaint.